Thursday, July 9, 2009

wat's happening recently.

its really been a while since i blogged,didnt really have any interesting stories to write on..Just some usual hang out with friends for dinner,lepak around shopping mall n stuff..

Anyways wed class ends pretty quick for a 3 hours tax class,i dont know why but maybe cuz i enjoy that or i'm focusing so much that i wasnt sleeping*miracles happens u noe =P * so me,alex,sook wai,likki went summit for bowling...i doesnt know why,i couldnt score high enough other places than piramid,usually i'm in piramid i could score at min bout 80 or so,but summit,1 utama,etc etc my scoring totally sucks..alwez below 80 >.< bleh...scrap it lah,idc it for now...well other than bowling we go the 'da kei' area and makan2..i dunno how but all i know that i owe alex 20bucks for the whole day,damn,i'm alwez good in spending when i'm pennyless.

talking bout owing ppl money,i'm so broke this month.
owe:
alex - 20 bucks
ying zhen(my cousin) - 80 bucks

and summore i dunno wat shirt i wanna buy for prom and i bet that wouldnt bet cheap either..ppl been telling me get a suit(as in a coat) but but my dad's suit is really formal,wasnte really suitable for prom...baaahh..damm fan bout prom now,dunno wat to buy,no money to buy...and i wanna get a new hair cut lagi,which will cost my bout 20-25 bucks..holy crap...prom gonna makes me a broke ass..i seriously need a part time job for this mth or next to support my expenses or else i gonna be doomed,so any with part time to recomment,please do tell me,i need it!!

left: likki, right: sook wai *that's the only pic i had for the piramid outing,others are on likki's phone.

No comments: