Friday, July 3, 2009

Back To class^^

at last,i made my mind *tho i said made my mind lots of times and still keep changing =P * i'm going back to college for classes for real and not quiting studies to work..Main reason is because i dont wanna stay as an account clerk for my whole life with an CAT qualification that's not even worth a diploma..

I sincerly thanks to all my friends out there who had been with me for this whole 3 weeks of miserable confusion life of choosing between going out to the real world to work or goes on with my studies..

special thx to:
  • Vincent - resetting my life goals by telling me ur part of goals and ways to make it true =)
  • Miao - gave me loads of positive answer on working and actually willing to help to find work if i really needs to.
  • yi hong - for his persistency for keep asking me to finish off at least a course to get a basis =P *tho he's a lil fan keep repeat same stuff..haha,thx still maca*
  • Targ - he's 1 of my on9 friend that i knows thru a game(tho lots of u guys thinks its not relistic to get an on9 friend that u know through game and trust them so much),he really tells me how's a life without a proper cert..he quit studies after high school,been doing low pay job in aussie and he has to support his family expenses with just decent income.
  • steffie CoCo & Daniel - u guys been a great help as well.Daniel made me realise how relistic the world is nowdays and actually helped me alot during my 'sad season' where i being moody and sulking 24/7..CoCo was my best listener all time round*put on best listener crown on Steffie CoCo xD *
  • all my CAT friends - that actually been giving me positive answer from both sides,that helps

and many many more out there,i just couldnt mention all of them out here..Still i'm very proud of myself actually to have such a big circle of friends that i could always run to them when i've my problems..

Big thx to everyone,
CheeRs

No comments: