Saturday, January 10, 2009

blurry-ness

I was pretty blurr for half of the day today..i slept at 3+ am n gotta wakes up at 9am + cuz need to go mum's shop n bukak kedai..was quite blurr at 1st even when i'm driving...i send my sis to skul in the afternoon bout lunch time n on the way back my car goes 'zig-zack'..i drives like a budak mabuk..almost langgar the divider few times d n there was 1 car tried to comes out but break suddenly n let me goes off 1st,prolly cuz takut kena langgar by me n i was driving quite dangerously with a lil fast xD

but things turn better after i got some stuff to do in the shop when customer starts coming n i cant afford to b keep like half sleep situation..was running around the shop to find stock for the customers..

after tat suddenly got too many customer d so i need to start learning how to do the sales transaction..i suck at it...takes me so long to remember the freaking lots of codes..like got promotion code,special offer code lah,normal price code la,discount code la,etc etc..takes me so long to agak2 fhm how to do them.. @.@

so far i only type 2 sales transaction for the day xD the others my mum n another working finish all of them..cuz maybe i'm too slow n taking too long,n i dunno much bout cosway product so cant explain much to the customer...

i used to b very rebellious n alwez doesnt wants to go for cosway talks when mum ask me to..i dunno y but i juz dont likes to go for those talks...but now,i think its time for me to do..tho i dont likes to do sales n like approach ppl to explain wat r they products,etc etc i cant expect when i'm 1 of the worker in the shop n doesnt do anything while my mum n the another worker do everythings there for the rest of the life..n i goyang kaki there n get my salary also...i'll feel guilty tat way..ehehe..bleh,maybe i'll go for them next time when i'm free to..

TIME to grow up,TIME to b more responsible,TIME to help out my family...i cant expect my mum n dad to settle everything for the family anymore..i'm already 20,pretty old n yet i know not much...i dunno stuff bout banks,my own personal account stuff...dunno how to press an atm machine,dunno how to bank in money for ppl.... @.@ its time...its time..watashi gonna grow n perish~! lol..use the word perish pulak..

anyway i'm off here..needs to go bed already since i got plenty of stuff need to do ahead 2molo...another tired day gonna b..n i only have 5 hours of sleep later..or a lil more maybeh xD anyway nitex every ^^

No comments: